Today Brazil is one of the world largest and most politically stable democracies, it lends money to the International Monetary Fund and despite the recent global economic troubles, its economy is booming, both on the domestic and International front.
Recent massive oil and gas finds, along with its well-developed biofuels programme, make Brazil a serious player in the energy market, whatever measurement you choose to go by.
Brazil in the past decade has stepped out from the shadows to take its place at the top table, not only as the regional leader in South America both economically and politically, but also as a global leader. When Brazil speaks, people and governments around the world now sit up and take note.
And the future looks even more promising. Brazil, a country synonymous with the brilliance of its football team, will host the Confederations Cup in 2013 (15th – 30th June) and the FIFA World Cup in 2014 (13th June-13th July); and follow that up by hosting the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in 2016 (5th-21stAugust).
Bossa Brazil has an office in São Paulo, Brazil where we can offer our clients access to this huge and upcoming market via our local office.
Our services offered in Brazil are as follows:
• Commercial Representation
• Public Relations Services
• Sales and Marketing
• Sales Calls and Visits
• Consumer and Trade Marketing
• Event and Festival Organisation
• Targeting Potential Clients and Suppliers by Profile
• Market Trends and Business Growth Awareness.
• Trade Fair and Exhibition Participation
• Image Promotion and Brand Awareness
• Market Research
• Distribution of Promotional Sales Material
• Media Exposure and Press Releases
• Commercial Consultancy
• Digital PR and Social Networking
• Training and Commercial Visits